Re: [Question #690655]: Testing the implémentation of a new contact law

Rioual gave more information on the question:
Hello Jan,

"In general it is possible e.g. to define a physical law ("the
equations") as an external C++ library independent of Yade, then you can
test it independently of Yade"

This is exactly my question: if i want to test my cpp and hpp programs independantly,
to check that everything is computed correctly (doing tests and regular prints in between and so on),
how is this possible ?

Sorry if my question sounds a bit silly but i am not at ease with all
this,

Best regards,

Vincent

François Rioual

Chargé de Recherches CR1

Unité FRISE- Génie des procédés frigorifiques pour la sécurité
alimentaire et l’environnement

1 rue Pierre- Gilles de Gennes - CS10030
92761 Antony Cedex

Courriel: [ mailto:francois.rioual@xxxxxxxx | francois.rioual@xxxxxxxx ]

Tél. : +33 (0)1 40 96 61 21 (poste : 81 90 15)