Re: [Question #690708]: base class ??

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Base class corresponds to the mother class concept in the C++ (or any
other object oriented language?) universe. For the constitutive laws
Law2* classes, usually we do not use much inheritance and just derive
from LawFunctor:

see the nice diagram at https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#lawfunctor

PS: in case you're not yet familiar with C++, the good news is using
YADE is a good motivation to learn it (also from true C++ resources),
the bad news is you have to really dive into it at some point (something
which I did not complete myself yet....) in order to be 100% efficient