[Question #690742]: How does the interaction.erase function work in the agglomerate examples?

Hello everyone,
I am new to Yade. I have run the script simulation.py in agglomerate examples in the trunk version
 https://github.com/yade/trunk/tree/master/examples/agglomerate

It use O.interactions.erase(i.id1,i.id2)   (line 52)  to delete specified interactions that has been created using  Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys(cohesiveThresholdIter=1) IPhys and Law2_ScGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm() Lawfunctor.

So,what IPhys and Law would be used in these pairs of partcles in the following simulation by default or any manual definition when they are deleted already?

I have found that there really exist  interaction between a pair of bodies (their interaction have been deleted before),but I don't understand how to define the interaction  attribute