Re: [Question #690752]: How to know the force applied to each particle when Flowengine is activited

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

FlowEngine is not designed to triangulate polyhedra bodies or estimate
forces on polyhedra bodies, thus I would expect undefined behavior in
this type of scenario.

BTW for future questions please ensure your MWE works. This one throws:

"SyntaxError: name 'Cube' is used prior to global declaration"

However, after fixing it I was able to reproduce the problem you
describe.

Cheers,

Robert