[Question #690777]: Polyhedrons escaping the shear box walls during deposition

I am trying to perform the direct shear test using polyhedrons but,  I am facing a problem which is that during deposition process which is the first step , several polyhedrons are escaping out of the box one after another.
The box is formed of facets where I tried to increase their stiffness or decrease the time step to solve the problem but it still exists.
Note that the whole shear test procedure was done also using spherical particles and it worked perfectly.
This problem is not allowing the pack to finish the deposition and reach equilibrium so that I can continue the shear test methodology.

Thank you in advance for your advises and help,

Best Regards,
Ali HAIDAR