From: Jan Stránský<mailto:question690777@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 11:45 PM
To: alihaidar97@xxxxxxxx<mailto:alihaidar97@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #690777]: Polyhedrons escaping the shear box walls during deposition

Your question #690777 on Yade changed:

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please provide a MWE [1].

> I tried to increase their stiffness

please provide values. increase 2x? 10x? 1000x? 1e12x?

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.