Re: [Question #690619]: A problem with the LSMGenGeo library

Son Tung Dang gave more information on the question:
Hello,

I used the yadedaily for compiling and runing the code. I fixed the error by using Yade 2018.02b.
But it has a problem with "Segmentation fault (core dumped)".

In the code there is comment " FIXME: caling generatePacking causes SIGSEGV/SIGABRT stack trace points to an error inside function http://esys.geocomp.uq.edu.au/gengeo_doxygen_doc/snapshot/html/classfit__3d__sphere__fn.html  maybe some data for this function call is badly prepared?". I think this is reason why the code didn't work.

My OS is Ubuntu 18.04.
The python version is 2.7.