Re: [Question #690777]: Polyhedrons escaping the shear box walls during deposition

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Thanks

> PyRunner(command='checkUnbalanced()',realPeriod=2,label='checker'),

I am getting "NameError: name 'checkUnbalanced' is not defined"
in MWE, W stands for working, please next time check that the MWE is working and does not produce errors.. (now it is trivial to fix)
Also check that the MWE actually reproduce your problem. I suppose you did not check it (?) and it is possible that the problem was in the deleted code..

cheers