Re: [Question #690820]: VTKRecorder: Aborted (core dumped)

Jiannan Wang gave more information on the question:
Hello Robert,

Thank you for the swift response. Sorry about the confusion: when I use
DFNFlowEngine, I just run the compiled source version (as you suggest in
anther thread [1]). Then I switch DFNFlowEngine to FlowEngine and run
with both the compiled source version and the yadedaily. The script that
I use to reproduce the error with yadedaily is just replace
DFNFlowEngine  with FlowEngine, everything else is the same.

Also, I also tried removing the FlowEngine/DFNFlowEngine (no fluid at
all). I also got the same error.

[1]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/689755