Re: [Question #690825]: writing a yade class

Rioual is still having a problem:
Dear Jan,

Thanks for your input and encouragement.

- My question was to be able to test the implemented yade files .hpp and .cpp associated to a contact law.
The same files that will be called by yade to use the new interaction law.
So option b) (Discussed in [4], #4) would be more my focus.
Basically, if i get it....(?):
1) i keep the  .hpp and .cpp files I wrote following [1][2][3][4] (which define my yade class)
2)I add several staticmethod along these files.
3) From yade terminal in python, i use the staticmethods defined previously to test different values or expressions of the class (as explained
in [4], #4).

- In my case i have an internal variable alfa to evolves with time through an evolution equation (see
 https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/690280); How can i test values for different time steps
using the previous methodology??
 i have to use a 2 particle basic yade simulation for that ?? ( #1 of https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/690655).

All the best