Re: [Question #690825]: writing a yade class

Rioual is still having a problem:
Hello Jan,

OK, I created 3 staticmethods computeNormalForce, computeTangentialForce
and computeNewAlfa in the phys part of my hpp contact lawclass file. I
have apparently the precise the .def() with all the static and dynamic
parameters necessary for computation of the variable in this
part...before declaring as a static method.   ok?

Concerning the syntax In Law2::go (which is in the .cpp class file of my contact law):
 you tell me to write "phys.alpha = MyPhys::computeNewAlpha(phys.alpha,dt,...)"
but where and how (syntax) do i define and implement the expression for d(alfa)/dt=....  in this part??

Thanks for all

Best,

V.