[Question #690935]: makeVideo

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to understand how the makeVideo command works. I just copied and paste the code "3d postprocessing" explained here:

https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial-examples.html

However, my code instead of stopping at iterPeriod=20000 continues going on,  giving error but continuing saving the snapshots and not making the video. It is as if the finish() function is not correctly read. The error is something like :

OSError                                   Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/bin/yade in <module>()

/usr/bin/yade in finish()
     41         # snapshot is label of qt.SnapshotEngine
     42         # the 'snapshots' attribute contains list of all saved files
---> 43         makeVideo(snapshot.snapshots,'3d.mpeg',fps=10,bps=10000)
     44         O.pause()
     45

I'm executing the code inside a folder that is on the desktop. I don't know if the problem could be related to the directory.

I have another issue. I'm wondering if it is possible to make snapshots and videos of a graph plotted with the command plot.addData. I'd like to have two different evolving videos, a first one from the simulation and a second one from the graph.
I'm not very practical about YADE so, please, I'd glad if you give me a very understandable answer. =)

Thank you!

Paolo