Re: [Question #690925]: corrupted double-linked list

Robert Caulk requested more information:
>Yade model is small (8000 particles), the code works well. But when the
same model has 1000000 particles, I get the following error:

Please provide the system specs and the installation method [1].

FlowEngine is already pushing workstation limits with GPU acceleration
around 300k particles [2][3]. So, I suspect you don't have the necessary
hardware to decompose a matrix with 7 million DOFS :-).

[1]https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask
[2]https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010465519303340
[3]https://yade-dem.org/doc/GPUacceleration.html