Re: [Question #691021]: en averaging for Law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic, bug or incorrect documentation?

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
Hi,
Thanks for detailed explanation. I will not be able to compile this info right now personaly, but I have one comment.
The change following your previous question [1] is now merge in main branch.

A question is, if you are going to review/use that code together with its documentation, maybe you could suggest improvements directly via 'git' merge requests.
How do you feel about this?
You can work on a separate branch to accumumate incremental fixes, then we discuss merge with ready.

Bruno

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/691009