Re: [Question #691104]: How should the corresponding physical parameters change after the dimension changes from meters to millimeters?

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
I think both short and long versions in the first answer are perfect yet
here is another possible answer (or comment):

> after the dimension changes from meters to millimeters

You cannot change from meter to millimeter in yade since yade is not in meter.  My conclusion is that this question would fit in a physics forum. It doesn't contain any of the words "yade" or "dem" or "simulation". :)