[Question #691171]: add uniform fibers to the cylinder-shape specimen

This is a yade user working on 'How to add uniform fibers in a cylinder shape specimen of a traix experiment',my problem is how to add uniform fibers, the fibers should be seen as cylinder so should i use "gridconnection" to create grids first then connect them with cylinder/segment? If so, how can i get a uniform distribution of fibers?

and i wanna take a traix experiment with it but i have no idea how to set the wall outside a cylinder specimen.

besides, i am working on this article[1], trying to simulate the experiment in it. Do you guys have any suggestions to me on modeling or any articles to study on? Thank you so much.

Respectfully,

xxxe

[1]https://www.researchgate.net/publication/336280740_Stress-dilatancy_relationship_for_fiber-reinforced_sand_and_its_modeling