[Question #691285]: Extract Normals and Shears/tangentials forces on a ballMill

I'm simulating the behavior of a ball mill.  In my simulation, I want to extract the normal and/or tangential forces impacted by the balls on the tumbling mill,  using two laws:
The First one is: The Hertz mindlin law: Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin()
The Second is : The ViscElMat law: Law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic()

Can someone help me to extract and record his forces?

Sincerely,

Thank's

Gauth.