Re: [Question #691285]: Extract Normals and Shears/tangentials forces on a ballMill

NGANDU KALALA Gauthier gave more information on the question:
Hi Jan,

Thank you for answering my question, and for documentation on How to ask questions.

I'm sorry for my unclear question. I am a new user of Yade; I will make
an effort to clarify my questions next time.

Now I will give clarification,  based on your reactions to my question:

1. Please be more specific. Forces also with acting points? Just forces
(no torques)? ...

 -  Precisely, i want to extract the generalized forces (Forces and
torques) with their points of contact. (on the tumbling)

2. In two different simulations (then there would be no difference) or
you want to distinguish  contributions from the two laws in one
simulation?

- Yes, I need to distinguish  contributions of the both law, compare
them, and see which one is more effective than the other.

I hope i have clarified my question with the answers above:

thanks

Gauth