[Question #691341]: RuntimeError, can't load xml

Hi everyone,

I'm using yade 1.20.0 on ubuntu server. When I finish a program and run O.save('test.xml'), it saves .xml file successfully.  But when I run O.load('test.xml'), it shows as follows:

Yade [1]: O.load('test.xml')
RuntimeError                                                             Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/bin/yade in <module>()
------> 1 O.load('test.xml')
RuntimeError: Facet must have exactly 3 vertices (not 6)

I'm sure I run O.save() and O.load() in the identical computer in the only one Yade. And I'm sure the same program can run in another computer with ubuntu desktop version successfully. So I'm confused what is the problem? Is it the reason of ubuntu server? How can I solve it? Thank you.