[Question #691407]: Paraview crashes when pressing apply buttom of the micro-strain vtk file

Dear all,

I am not sure this question is suitable to be asked here but I really can't figure it out.
I am simulating direct shear experiments and trying to visualize the micro-strain field after shearing by using [1].
I did obtain a vtk file after running the simulation, but when I open it in the Paraview and click the apply button, the Paraview crashes. I can successfully visualize other vtk files but not this one.
I wonder why this happens? Does anyone have any idea about it?
Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
Chien-Cheng

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html?highlight=micro%20strain#micro-strain