Re: [Question #691171]: add uniform fibers to the cylinder-shape specimen

> random directions and uniform distribution.

I have no experience, you have to search a bit..
my randomOrientation most likely is not uniform, just "some randomness"

> 1)i try to increase the number of spheres and change cubic size, while
error occurs "Exceeded 1000 tries to insert non-overlapping sphere to
packing. Only 15 spheres were added, although you requested 500." and
box turns out to be different sizes, i mean two kinds of size with big
difference, nothing about relFuzz.

it seems the number of spheres and the makeCloud "volume" is not
"proportional", difficult to say without values.

> 2)it seems that cylinders(box actually) take up the whole cubic
space(depending on the longest edge) so that no sphere appears around
the cylinder within cubic space, this is not what i want.

cylinders (boxes) replaces spheres, so no sphere is generated within spherical space (not cubic).
This is intended, makeCloud creates a loose packing and you have to compact it anyway before a serious simulation.

> i am still working on the "for" part of the code, its a little
confusing to me.

what is ""for" part"?

> How can i get specific fiber content by weight of sand?

there are many ways.
E.g. create more fibres and then delete one-by-one unless the content match your need.

cheers