Re: [Question #691426]: Error Installation (DEM-FEM Coupling)

Faqih Maarif posted a new comment:
Dear Jan,

Thank you for answered
>please be more specific what exactly (e.g. which commands you used) you have tried
1. The first problem is related to libyade.so, it is already solved
2. I tried to change Ubuntu 18.04, and it is successful; some of the libraries need to installing on there.

>if you mean [1], a better place to ask such questions (if it is not related only to Yade) is to open an issue there.
Yes, I already fixed the respective dependencies. So it continues to run until completely installed.

Thank you  very much for your attention and cooperation

Regards,
Faqih

noted:
I will ask for another issue about DEM Coupling for my thesis.