Re: [Question #691463]: output

> Is it possible to output a file in STL format?

yes, of course.

> I just build a box and some sphere particles

Do you want to export the box, spheres or both?

> I want to get the position and radius for being used in flow 3d.

What exactly is "position and radius"? positionS and radII of spheres?

Do you want STL output (triangulated surface) or "position and radius"?

what is "flow 3d"?

In general, please be more specific [1].
Ideally also provide a MWE [1] with more specific description of what you want to achieve.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask