Re: [Question #691463]: output

please provide a MWE [1]

> relative positions of the box and the spherical particles

why not absolute positions?
What exactly is "relative positions"? absolute positions minus a constant?

> And the box and sphere particle Can't just have triangulated surface.

then you do NOT want STL [2] ("Standard Triangle Language ... STL files
describe only the surface geometry of a three-dimensional object ... An
STL file describes a raw, unstructured triangulated surface ...").

> I hope the reconstructed object is solid.

this pretty much depends on "other software". The center-radius
describes both spherical surface as well as spherical solid, the data
about box (vertices, surface, even triangulated surface) can be used
both for surface and "reconstruction a solid object" from closed surface
should be trivial..

> I want ... to rebuild the box and sphere particles in other software

what is "other software" (what file format does it support etc.)?

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STL_(file_format)