[Question #691573]: How to creat 2D random dense pack in a disc-shape plane?

I want to creat a 2D random dense pack in a disc-shape plane, and I've tried the randomdensepack function using the inCylinder Predicate. I tried to set the thickness of the cylinder to zero  but the randomdensepack isn't  for 2D. The Cylinder volume can't be zero.

I've thought about to use Makecloud and PeriTriaxController. It works in 2D if minCorner[k]=maxCorner[k] for one coordinate. But it seems to apply only in a parallelepiped not a cylinder.

So, what should I do? Please give me some advice or examples. Thank you!