[Question #691593]: avoid this message : "The constructor with a shareWidget is deprecated, use the regular contructor instead."

Dear sir,

It i not a crucial point... but I want to avoid having this warning message at each run of a yade script:"The constructor with a shareWidget is deprecated, use the regular contructor instead."
I am using the latest compiled version of yade from june : 2020-06-23.git-f03a37c on  Opensuse 15.1

how and where to modifiy things to do it?

Luc