Re: [Question #691285]: Extract Normals and Shears/tangentials forces on a ballMill

NGANDU KALALA Gauthier posted a new comment:
The problem is that I'm not sure that a simple somation for each
interaction force will give me the result of the total forces of the
interactions during each iteration (time step).

When I use the sum function, instead of getting the total sum of interactions, it calculates the sum of the components (x,y,z) in a vector; this is not at all what I'm looking for.
I don't know if there is a way to insert a loop over the itérations (time step), in which  oui can extract the resultant of the interaction forces for each iteration.