Re: [Question #691645]: Different stress values from different Yade versions when running PeriodicFlowEngine

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>>2) useSolver was set to zero because Yade 2018.2b gives me error about
not-compiled CHOLMOD when I used 3, but I think I should ask in another
question about this issue.

Please recompile correctly with CHOLMOD and redo your comparison using
useSolver=3 or 4. useSolver = 0 is really not supported or check tested
anymore.