[Question #691722]: About periodic triaxial test example in the yade documentation

Dear all,

When I study the periodic triaxial test in the yade documentation, some places of the script confused me.
The script link is as following:
https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/doc/sphinx/tutorial/06-periodic-triaxial-test.py

My questions:
1.At the beginning  of the script, it sets "O.periodic=True" in line 34. Why  it also needs to set the "periodic=Ture" in line 38 and 44?

2.Why set the "triax.maxUnbalanced=10" in line 102 behind the "triax.doneHook='triaxFinished()'" in line 100?  The "triax.doneHook='triaxFinished()'" has already called the 'triaxFinished()' function, Is the  "triax.maxUnbalanced=10" still useful?

3.According to the yade documentation ("The O.energy.total functions, which sums all energies together." and "The O.energy.keys() will always return list of currently defined energies."), does it mean O.energy.total=sum( O.energy.keys())?

Many thanks in advance!