[Question #691742]: failure mode of each contact during triaxial compression

I am now working on a drained triaxial compression test and I am curious to know how to gain the failure mode of each contact during the simulation.

Specifically, I use CohFrictMat as material of sphere particles:

CohFrictMat(isCohesive=True,young,alphaKr,alphaKtw, poisson,frictionAngle,etaRoll,etaTwist,  density,normalCohesion,shearCohesion, momentRotationLaw=True)

and use Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(useIncrementalForm=True,always_use_moment_law=True).

So, potentially there could be 3 failure modes for each interaction: shear, bending and twisting. How can we know which mode the interaction fails with?

Thanks
Leonard