Re: [Question #691785]: Triaxial test using polyhedra

Nima Goudarzi gave more information on the question:
Thank you both Jerome and Vasileios,

Vasileios: "If we teak aabbExtrema() to extract the extrema from the
Aabbs of the particles rather than the radius, it has the capacity to
work for any particle shape"

How? I have no idea regarding this. Is there any example available?

The porosity calculation is my least concern. I do it outside YADE using
3d cad modeling and weight/volume relationships. my approach has been
successful for clumps. The same applies for polyhedra.

Regarding Vasileios's comment and Jerome's reply, it turns out that
built-in YADE triaxialStressController do not still suffice my purpose

Jerome: "As for the boundary bodies, I did not get whether you intend to
use Box-shaped or Wall-shaped ones (both are possible with
TriaxialStressController, just assign yourself
TriaxialStressController.thickness = 0 if you want Wall s). But note
that Wall-Polyhedra interaction has recently been updated / corrected
[**]"

I'm running triaxial and need something functioning as triaxial chamber
boundaries for polyhedra. Whatever works in the context of
triaxialStressController is welcome.

Thanks,