Re: [Question #691829]: Filterpack predicate definition issue

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> When I tried using pack.filterpack with the engine running, the filter
was not applied. I then paused O.engines to check if my predicate
definition was truly recognized, and it turns out that it wasn’t for
some reason.

please be more specific how yo know it was not applied / was not truly recognized?
I have tried your code with different observarions:
###
def gravityDeposition():
  O.pause()
  pred=pack.inCylinder((0,0,0),(0,0,H),Ro)-pack.inCylinder((0,0,0),(0,0,Hs),Rs)-pack.inCylinder((0,0,0),(0,0,H),Ri)
  assembly=pack.filterSpherePack(pred,sp,True)
  print(len(O.bodies))
  assembly.toSimulation()
  print(len(O.bodies))
###
I had 6006 bodies, before, 6008 after assembly.toSimulation()

cheers