[Question #691907]: How to calculate bond (interaction) breakage ratio

I am working on a drained triaxial compression test and I'd like to know how to gain the bond (i.e., interaction) breakage ratio (defined as number of broken initial interactions over number of initial interactions).

For getting number of initial interactions, I did it as:

iniIntrs=[]
for i in O.interactions:
	if i.isReal:
		iniIntrs.append((i.id1,i.id2))
so len(iniIntrs) is the  number of initial interactions.
However, I didn't come up with an effective way to get the number of broken initial interactions at current step, do you have any ideas?

Thanks
Leonard