Re: [Question #691922]: Running thermal engine with different initial temperatures

Zoheir Khademian gave more information on the question:

Thanks Robert for the explanation.  I assigned temperature values of 700 for the right half and 100 for the left half of the pack as shown above.

When I run the script after initializing , the temperature of spheres
does not change as if there is no conduction between spheres. It seems I
am fixing the temperature but I only wanted to  initialize them and let
the model predict final temperature values. Am I missing some thing?Is
there a way to initialize temperature values instead of fixing them?