[Question #691980]: How to generate the particle-wall in the shear flow

I am trying to build a shear flow simulation with the upper and bottom wall consists of sphere particles, and in the horizontal directions the periodic boundaries are applied.

The shear flow is like the following figure:
https://imageshack.com/i/pnKS8Z49j

But I am stuck on generating the particle-wall and implement it in the servo control algorithm. Would you please give me some advice? Which wrapper and code should I use?

Thank you!
Yuxuan