Re: [Question #691976]: gtsPFacet

Lei Hang gave more information on the question:
Hello Jan,

Thank you for your answers! After your explanation, I understand the
meanings of the numbers.

1.According to your script,  I just mark the vertices and lines by
myself and change the indices of lines and faces based on my order. But
I am failed to create the same  "bi-tetrahedron" as you shown to me. So,
is there any rules for creating the "vertices"and the indices of "edges"
and "faces"?

2. For the simple geometry, we can create the coordinates of the
vertices, the indices of the lines and faces by ourselves. But for
complex geometry, it maybe have too many  "vertices","edges" and
"faces", such as the 'octahedron.gts' file. It has 258 vertices,768
edges and 512 faces. Do we have to write the coordinates of the
vertices, the indices of the lines and faces by ourselves? Is there any
methods to create them?

Thanks!

The modified numbers are as follows,
###