Re: [Question #691986]: Import txt format to YADE

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please consider that we have no knowledge of what you are doing..

> First, I tried modeling from the original image (using AutoCAD).

what is "the original image"?

> I export points from AutoCAD to a .txt file.

what are "points"?

> I want to convert from a .txt file using the YADE function to create a
concrete cube-specimen(100x100mm).

what is "a .txt file"? "THE txt file?
what is "the YADE function"? "A Yade function?

> Is it possible?

most likely yes, just please describe your problem such that it is clear
what should be possible..

> Sorry for the unclear question before

sorry, but you did not improve it much..

> I do not know to upload .txt files here

uploading file is not possible here. You can either copy-paste full
content or (like in this case) a "representative part" of it

> This is a code that I can't open.
> [1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/tree/master/examples

please be more specific. This is a directory full of example scripts and
other sub-directories full of example scripts..

> Area Center X Center Y Center Z Diameter
> 0.0000 113.4991 44.0120 0.0000 0.0009

What do the numbers mean? centers and diameter of spheres you want to
import?

cheers