Re: [Question #691986]: Import txt format to YADE

Faqih Maarif posted a new comment:
Hello Jan,

>what is "the original image"?
I forgot to say that the original image is x-ray tomography.

>what is "a .txt file"? "THE txt file?
Yes, correct,  I mean the txt file.

>what is "the YADE function"? "A Yade function?
I will explain in another question.

>uploading file is not possible here. You can either copy-paste full content or (like in this case) a "representative part" of it.
Ok, I will create it to be a simple way.

> please be more specific. This is a directory full of example scripts and other sub-directories full of example scripts..
I got it from:
[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/265744

>What do the numbers mean? Centers and diameter of spheres you want to import?
Yes, I would like to import based on the data above. I already solve the problem.

Regards,
Faqih