Re: [Question #677858]: Periodic boundaries in one direction and load-controlled walls in the others

Yuxuan Wen posted a new comment:
Hello Jan,

I am sorry... Next time I will open a new question.

And thank you for your replying. Yes, in other examples there are always
sp.toSimulation, it is my fault that I didn't notice this sentence. I
just search the documentation and it shows that the sp.toSimulation will
implicitly set O.Periodic=True and O.cell.refSize to the packing period
size.

Kind Regards,
Yuxuan