Re: [Question #692057]: The meaning of O.bodies.state.ori/refOri

Leonard is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the MWE.

One stupid question:
what is the meaning of each components in the vector of State.rot()?

I am asking this because I notice that "updateRot(b,rot,ori) works for rotation aroud z axis", I know it is for the MWE in which the facet rotates around z axis. For real situation, there could be rotation in all three directions (x,y,z), do we need to set it for all the 3 directions?
My stupid guess as something like:

if (axis[0]) < 0 or (axis[1]) < 0 or (axis[2]) < 0:
      angle *= -1

Many thanks
Leonard