Re: [Question #692003]: How to make a cube concrete specimen with polyhedrons and small balls?

weijie is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,

I want to create a dense pack with polyhedrons and spheres within a
cube.I found that randomDensePack may be useful, but it is filled with
balls.

>what does "bond into" mean?

I want to form cohesive bond in polyhedron and spherical aggregate.The
aggregates using in the simulation are essentially individual particles
glued with cohesive bonds and the bonds can break depending on the
load.Just like CpmMat in this example[1].

Best regards
weijie

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/concrete/uniax.py#L78