Re: [Question #692194]: Body temperature rise higher than thermalBndCondValue

Jiannan Wang is still having a problem:
Hello Robert,

Thank you again on these series questions.

I tried to reduced the time step by 1e-6 but still no luck: the
temperature grown asymptomatically toward the target temperature and
stayed there flat for a while. Then  jumped cross the target temperature
and grown at faster speed. The pore pressure didn't decrease as expected
when the temperature reached the target temperature: only decrease a
little bit then went up as the temperature crossed the target
temperature.

If I decrease the time step more, the computing time would be
astronomically increase. Do you have any tip? Or did I missed something
when setting up the thermal engine? Thanks.

Best regards
Jiannan