Re: [Question #692328]: How to export the overlap data

> but it seems that the above script does not work

please provide the code and what exactly "does not work" mean (errors?
no output? output different than expected?...?)

> I really need to learn the general method of exporting data.

there is no "general" method.
The essential part is to GET the data.
Exporting is easy, but very much depends on what data it is.
You can use pure python (like in my code) or some "predefined" methods, e.g. using plot.addData and plot.saveDataTxt [1], VTK export [2,3], "plain text" export [4,5] .....

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#tracking-variables
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.export.html#yade.export.VTKExporter