Re: [Question #692392]: i.geom.penetrationDepth = nan after load yade.gz file

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Jan,

> After one simulation step (one execution of O.interactionLoop engines)
you have "old" penetrationDepth even the particle position are "new".

>From this insightful comment is it ok to conclude that re-running after
reload will give same result as with no save/load (I guess so), since
interaction loop will update wrt new positions before computing forces?
If so the issue is nearly the same as "if I put penetrationDepth recorder
before/after interactionLoop I get different values at iteration N".
Cheers