Re: [Question #692392]: i.geom.penetrationDepth = nan after load yade.gz file

Leonard confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks Jan and Bruno for your comments,

I tried a few more times in different ways (e.g., set O.dt=0 or not in
both scripts) and still can't find the "exact state (i.e., the same
penetrationDepth)'' between script1 and script2. What Jan explained make
sense.

It is good that I can use O.step() to re-gain the penetrationDepth after
step will not affect the final results compared to the case which
doesn't involve this O.step.

Thanks
Leonard