Re: [Question #692392]: i.geom.penetrationDepth = nan after load yade.gz file

Chareyre posted a new comment:
> (I did not really get your comment :-)

I was pointing the fact that the notion of "value of X at iteration N" is
vague in the first place, since X can change at any point within one
time-loop.
Virtually you could insert multiple O.save() or any form of snapshot within
an iteration, interleaved with the usual engines, and you would get
different numbers in each of them depending on their relative positions in
the sequence of engines.
The above save/load issue is nearly the same thing I would say.