[Question #692650]: How to use the DFNFlowEngine

I am trying to simulation a standard penetration test on saturated soil. I've been told that the FlowEngine is restricted to quasi-static regimes and may not be suitable for the penetration test. Therefore, I want to use DFNFlowEngine instead.

However, I didn't find any instructions about DFNFlowEngine on Yade Documentation and don't have a clue how to use it. I'd be appreciate if somebody could show me some related articles or examples.

Thanks in advance.