Re: [Question #692626]: A puzzled problem in HCP packing for JCF model

Robert Caulk requested more information:
Sorry the question requires a bit too much engagement for me to offer
proper help, consider simplifying the question and the script.

I think you should start by answering this question: is this unique to
JCFpm? i.e. does it also happen with CohFrict or FrictMat?

Also, your engine list is bloated, you should not have most of the items
there. Try to reduce it to only the pieces that are participating in
your simulation. For example, do you have any walls or facets or
FrictMats? If no, remove the items associated with them.