Re: [Question #692650]: How to use the DFNFlowEngine

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Hi,

In terms of articles, [Papachristos2017] from https://yade-
dem.org/doc/publications.html#journal-articles should be a good starting
point. I could not find examples in current source code.

>From what I know (not much) from these engines, DFNFlowEngine differs
from FlowEngine through the (additional ?) consideration of flow through
planar fractures (fractures due to broken interactions), instead of a
flow in the classical pore space. I do not know if there is a dynamic /
quasi-static difference as well.