[Question #692713]: The meaning of alphaKr and alphaKtw in CohFrictMat

Hello:
I'm using CohFrictMat to define the material of the rock issue. And I have some questions in the coefficients of alphaKr and alphaKtw. In the tutorial guide, it says alphaKr and alphaKtw are dimensionless rolling(bending) stiffness and twisting stiffness, respectively. I wonder what does than mean and I have no idea how much the values are proper for granite as there seems no reference.
I will appreciate any kind of help.
Thanks!